Welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki, IDDQD! Here's some Editing 101 on how you can help:
Sure, feel free. Technically, the images are property of Activision, and they don't seem to care, nothing is stopping you.01:39, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you, I will keep in mind IDDQD 10:45, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Licensing Your Images
- For images that are game screenshots, use Copyrighted Media.
- For non-game screenshots (pictures taken from the web etc.), use Fair Use.
- For images that are not licensed, or images you have made yourself, use Public Domain.
You add the license to the image at the same time you upload it to the wiki. For more help and details, see here. If you have any questions please contact me on my Talk page and I'll be glad to help.
- 14:46, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, all images you upload. And by the way, don't reply by editing the template (like the image licensing template), the changes go to the actual template page, not your talk. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 14:51, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, links in other language don't work in other wikis. For example, the link to your talk doesn't work because the prefix is in Russian. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 14:53, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Yep, I know it, but too lazy to fix it %) IDDQD 14:54, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oh sorry, my bad! In Russian Wiki templates like "greetings" or "license you image" isn't approve now, thx for message IDDQD 14:54, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
RE: My bad
Okay) IDDQD 20:52, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Bad ImageAn image you recently uploaded, "File:AK47 mw1.png", was considered to violate the image policy as it was one or more of the following:
- Low quality
- Contained a banned image effect
- Concerned real life info, which is not generally allowed
- Poorly named
- Incorrect/lack of license
- Duplicate file/superseded
- Tampered with a photo-editing program
Please make sure you read the image policy to be sure of the protocols in place for uploading images.
You are still free to upload images; however, please make sure they are up to standards! Continued uploads that do not comply with the policy may result in a block.
17:15, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
I know I know, just rename it into "AK47 mw1 menu image" IDDQD 17:21, April 17, 2012 (UTC)