Welcome to the wiki![edit source]
Hello ItVaries, and welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki! Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around to make even more!
Have you created your user page yet? It's your own personal page, and you can do anything you want with it! Your user page will also help us get to know you as an editor better. However, it also has some rules you should know about, so don't just start posting everything!
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
We hope you enjoy editing here, and look forward to seeing you around!
Achievement infobox[edit source]
ok, thanks ItVaries (talk) 12:35, October 17, 2018 (UTC)
Recent images[edit source]
Hi. Your recent images did not conform to our image policy, as they were badly named and not licensed. When uploading in the future please ensure to follow the naming and licensing rules as seen on the policy page. For example, an appropriate name would be "Ragnarok DG-5 menu icon BO4.png", and the license Copyrighted Media (use for Call of Duty game screenshots) should be selected. If you need any more help on image uploading feel free to ask myself or anyone on the Custodian team or Sysop team. Thanks! 17:49, October 17, 2018 (UTC)
Bad Image[edit source]
An image you recently uploaded was considered to violate the image policy as it was one or more of the following:
- Low quality
- Contained a banned image effect
- Concerned real life info, which is not generally allowed
- Poorly named
- Incorrect/lack of license
- Duplicate file/superseded
- Tampered with a photo-editing program
Please make sure you read the image policy to be sure of the protocols in place for uploading images.
You are still free to upload images; however, please make sure they are up to standards! Continued uploads that do not comply with the policy may result in a block.
- Once again, Please remember to correctly license and name your images.
Licensing Your Images[edit source]
We kindly ask you to please properly license all future images that you upload to the wiki. It is the sole responsibility of the up-loader to license any image he/she uploads to the wiki. When uploading an image to the wiki, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to add a license. Click on the drop down menu; there on the menu in the lower section, you will see "fair use and with permission" options.
- For images that are game screenshots, use Copyrighted Media.
- For non-game screenshots (pictures taken from the web etc.), use Fair Use.
- For images that are not licensed, or images you have made yourself, use Public Domain.
You add the license to the image at the same time you upload it to the wiki. For more help and details, see here. If you have any questions please contact me on my Talk page and I'll be glad to help.
- Please remember to license your images.
03:58, December 20, 2018 (UTC)
- Again, Remember to correctly name your images. This includes personal images. 18:50, December 6, 2019 (UTC)
Yuri Zavoyski image[edit source]
I was wondering if the image of Yuri Zavoyski you recently uploaded actually comes from a Black Ops 4 screenshot or not.