Welcome to the wiki!Edit
Hello Ownerofownnage, and welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki! Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around to make even more!
Have you created your user page yet? It's your own personal page, and you can do anything you want with it! Your user page will also help us get to know you as an editor better.
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
We hope you enjoy editing here, and look forward to seeing you around!
We'll that's rather odd, as I've tested it in Private Matches and Sit Rep seemed to cancel Dead Silence. I'll go and review Theater mode when I have the chance, but I was sure that it was working. 03:03, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
Licensing Your Images Edit
- For images that are game screenshots, use Copyrighted Media.
- For non-game screenshots (pictures taken from the web etc.), use Fair Use.
- For images that are not licensed, or images you have made yourself, use Public Domain.
You add the license to the image at the same time you upload it to the wiki. For more help and details, see here. If you have any questions please contact me on my Talk page and I'll be glad to help.
- 20:18, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Bad Image EditAn image you recently uploaded was considered to violate the image policy as it was one or more of the following:
- Low quality
- Contained a banned image effect
- Concerned real life info, which is not generally allowed
- Poorly named
- Incorrect/lack of license
- Duplicate file/superseded
- Tampered with a photo-editing program
Please make sure you read the image policy to be sure of the protocols in place for uploading images.
You are still free to upload images; however, please make sure they are up to standards! Continued uploads that do not comply with the policy may result in a block.
20:18, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Oh yeah. Forgot. Conqueror of all Zombies 02:52, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
About le M1014 Edit
I find that strategy guides really have no place in weapon trivia as they are not official CoD merch, unless they hint at something's existence, like in Dead Man's Hand. If you find any other strategy guide stuff, I would recommend removing it.16:34, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Change your Sig Edit
Your sig has orange for the color of the text. Please change it to some other color as it is really close to the bot hilite and staff hilite. Thanks.16:03, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, you can see here what hilites are already "in use". Silver is for VSTF, so it'd be better not to confuse people. -- laagone (talk) 19:04, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
check your buildcraft messages.184.108.40.206 00:25, April 20, 2012 (UTC)a wikia contributer