Welcome to my talk page, unknown wiki traveller!!
Feel free to leave a message, and I'll get back to you AQAP.
Archives - 1
Okay, I've archived it and linked it on this page. --Callofduty4 19:19, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- No problem, as always. --Callofduty4 19:23, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
I wanted to ask what medal of honor games you have.
I have Frontlines, Rising Sun, European Assualt, and Airborne (which almost gave me an effin seizure). And I have finished none of them, since the first 3 were on my old xbox. Question, how the hell do you finish Arnhem Knights?
- MerchantofDeath 02:31, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Arnhem Knights
Yeah, it helps. I just need to play my old xbox, lol.
-MerchantofDeath 02:15, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
I have a wiki account here but when I try to log in it says a cant because the login isn't secure can you help me?18.104.22.168 17:21, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Didn't you say to that CheesingFrogs kid in some blog that you only dropped the 'f-bomb' when it was absolutely necessary? And now you state you like to swear? Oh, YuriKaslov, you so crazeh! Capt MacTavish 20:06, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
I deleted it because it was easier than warning them one by one, and I'm sure someone else would spam it. Darkman 4 20:30, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
No, Fallout 3 is the only one I play. Sorry. Imrlybord7 04:07, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
Hmm. Make sure to get Educated perk. It's always helped me; I've never forgotten to use it in a Fallout game. If you're always running out of ammo, then it sounds like you should use Fortune Finder so that you can buy more ammo. Are you an agile character? If so, try to use stuff which ups your amor class.
As for traits, you might like Small Frame, as long as your character is pretty strong, or else (if I recall) you can't carry jack.
About SPECIAL. If you ever plan on using melee weapons, you're going to need high strength (more than 8). If you like to use Firearms, Explosives, and Energy weapons, perception needs to be slightly better, around 7. Well, Endurance lets you carry more, so if you go on really long trips then you may want about 6 or 7 endurance (not a very useful category if you ask me. I usually keep it at 5 or 6). Charisma helps you out of some nasty fights, and overall makes quests and things easier. If you're like me, you'll leave it at 5, because I don't give a shit what the NPCs think of me and I don't mind having to work a little harder to get people to do what I want. High intelligence always helps; I usually have a 8 intelligence character, as it increases a lot of the skills. Agility is much more important in FO2 than it is in 3, because combat essentially revolves around Agility. I like to have a high agility (8) on Fallout 2 but in 3 I keep it at 5 because it matters little in an FPS. Luck should always be more than 5. I'm not sure why, but having 6 or even 7 Luck seems to make interactions easier. (e.g. you can get the Mysterious Stranger). Overall, I use in the neighborhood: S - 7, P - 5, E - 6, C - 5, I - 8, A - 7, L - 6. BTW, Fallout 2 is by far the most complicated Fallout game. That's about all I have to say. (Sorry for the ungodly block of text). Hope this helps, -- CoD addict // talk // 02:09, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Good luck! -- CoD addict // talk // 02:32, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Re: F2 Traits
Well I let's start of with strength, I wouldn't go any higher than a 6, for the fact that it is only really helpfull towards the beggining of the game, and somewhat of a waste towards the end.
Perception should be a 5, considering you don't take ranged combat too seriously. It can be altered by surgery and a perk in the game.
Endurance should be a 6 or 7 if you chose Perception to be a 5 or a 4 respectfully.
Charisma would typically be a 2-4 (yes, it is low, but take into consideration how many followers you are going to want at a certain time [ex. 2 followers at a time means you would want a 4, 1 follower would be a 2]).
Intelligence should be a 7, unless you rely on brute force to beat the game, although you may require some Mentats occasionally.
Agility should be a 6, and if it's not good enough you can always increase it a point via the perk.
Now for Luck, I'd typically go for a low luck score early in the game, and increase it via the perks later in the game.
Some of my reccomended traits are Small Frame, One Handed/er (can't remember), Finesse, Fast Shot, and Gifted.
If your a woman character, I'd go for Sex Appeal.
Hope that helps, KillerKing17 05:36, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
On PC I'm sure you use the PrintScreen button and then CTRL+V into microsoft paint and then save it. Is that what you're looking for? --Callofduty4 02:20, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- You can use a program like FRAPS or WeGame. File:Shotrocket6sig.png 02:24, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, the program running in the background is most likely causing that. --Callofduty4 02:25, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
The two that I mentioned are both free, and yes, they run in the background. I myself prefer WeGame, so you might try that. File:Shotrocket6sig.png 02:27, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I forgot you had replied. I don't think it's the program, but rather your sound board. I can't figure out how to connect the two (sadface) but you might be able to. Once you do that, you're golden. File:Shotrocket6sig.png 16:12, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
Have you gotten New Vegas yet? If not, are you planning to? Just curious. KillerKing17 00:46, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I just read your userpage and found out as much. And I agree that it isn't near as good as DO. The only really dissappointing thing about Dragon Age was the lack of replay value. I only played it once, although it seems as if I should play it again, but I don't think it'll be much different from my first playthrough. KillerKing17 00:55, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought Mass Effect was MUCH better, but that's IMO. I only tried Awakening,Witch Hunt, and The Golems of Amgarrak (grammar? D:) for Dragon Age. And to that effect I only banged Leliana and Morrigan. KillerKing17 01:11, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I always play as if it were me in the story. And yes, having Bisexual Rouges is something BioWare take pride in. KillerKing17 02:23, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Interesting. Sometimes in games like Fallout 3 and New Vegas I try to play out as random things, (ex. a Rivet City Security Guard, or a Merchant in Rivet City.). KillerKing17 02:45, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, When I did my Security Guard, I would kill 1 person each night until someone caught me, then I'd move to another location. It was pretty interesting. And I've done stuff like trying to play as realistic as possible, and not carry more than 3 weapons and 4 food items at a time. KillerKing17 02:54, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
I haven't played much campaign as of yet, the first mission is pretty good. Nothing outlandish/unrealistic so far, which is a good thing. Multiplayer is fantastic, no doubt about that. I haven't seen any OP weapons, so far. --Callofduty4 20:53, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
In the AK-47 page, the Black Ops section has been heavily vandalized.
Never mind, someone fixed it. Seriously though, you should think of putting up protection on these pages!
A Person Vandalised your page.
Hey was a complete and total fucking douchebag. I hope the little ass leaves this wiki for good. I mean why vandalise your page? That little fuck will be banned forever and I will be laughing my ass off all the while. Sniperteam82308 17:23, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
Worst reason ever. I have seen their edits most are either vandalism just plain stupid, unreadable, or just completly fucking wrong. These people really need to get a life, or back in school. Sniperteam82308 17:36, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
Done. 2 weeks. -File:StBsig.png 17:33, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
How was it an insult?
Under blocking poicy, it states in the vandalism section "purposefully changing correct information." Changing it the fact Weaver lost his eye with a thumb would be under that, it's vandalism. Also, don't post stuff like that on other people's pages. Smuff [The cake is a lie.] 18:19, November 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I SUPPOSE so. But, on wikia I edit on a fair few wikis, and with most, bad edits like that are classed as vandalism. While I admit it may have been a bad edit, it's just as easy to look at it from the other perspective and see it as vandalism. Smuff [The cake is a lie.] 20:07, November 15, 2010 (UTC)
This is why.
Now read the guy's user page. He directly contradicts his operational status on both pages, can't spell his rank correctly, fails at basic terminology and nomenclature, and has no concept of military procedure. If that's his idea of a fanfic, he doesn't need to claim he's in the military. People die everyday wearing the title he's making claim to, and it's dishonorable and ingenuous in the extreme to impersonate military personnel if you don't rate the title, as well as being against wiki policy for that reason. -- Griever0311 17:41, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Let us have a laugh
If you're referring to the donkey cock comment, then maybe I didn't read the context. Trust me, I'm one to let people have a laugh. --Callofduty4 18:38, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Most of the comments I delete are either duplicates or really stupid/offensive/smartass comments. They don't need to exist. --Callofduty4 20:27, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
Done :) -File:StBsig.png 17:54, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
RE: I don't get it
- haha! you have to watch all the other cartoons at the site to understand. But it's hilarious! illwillpress.com File:20PX SIG.gif Talk 21:47, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
Stop criticizing me. It's becoming as annoying as deleting the comments themselves. --Callofduty4 18:09, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Look, I'm the one who spends their time deleting the comments. No one else can be bothered to search through the most recent comments on blogs, deleting the offensive/dumb/dick comments. How the hell did I even insult anyone while deleting the comments? "Asshole" was the reason for deleting it! --Callofduty4 18:17, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- "GTFO of my wiki" wasn't a line of mine, and how the hell does that even come into this? Why the hell are you reprimanding me over something so minor? Also, you may have admin tools on other wikis, but you haven't had them as long as me. I know what I'm doing. Thanks for your "help". --Callofduty4 18:24, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- It seems it's easier to be scolded for doing something wrong while trying to help than be appreciated for helping. That's life for you. --Callofduty4 18:30, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- It's okay, don't worry about it. --Callofduty4 23:04, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
Oh my. It was fun and part of a dare to see how much you could drink. Do you hate it when a little brother comes over. Mine came over and edited my pages everywhere to his age.Sniperteam82308 00:26, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering whether or not a permaban was true... BengalMan81 00:25, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Okay. Thanks. BengalMan81 00:29, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Ohh my brother is a little out of control. He has mental issues but they are so bad my parents need a weekly vacation. Unfortunatly I am the babysitter hes the one that broke my xbox by hitting it.Sniperteam82308 00:31, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
It is entirely possible that it is a reference. I say we leave the little edit I put on there. Both characters are Slavic. Just keep that in mind. DJRosetta 16:25, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I have Pacific Assault, but I don't play online due to a retarded error or something. And i'd probably get poor connection anyways.Sgt.Sandwich | Talk shop | Combat record 30px 02:44, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
If you go to your Control Panel (for Windows, if you have a Mac then I can't help you), then sound options, then sound mixer, I know it's different for each computer depending on what drivers you have but in one of the tabs, you should find an option to turn on Stereo Mix. Do so, and WeGame will record sound. Keep in mind, however, that the sound quality is quite low. 100px 17:42, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
I realised that and fixxed it. Qw3rty! 00:50, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
I'm nowiki'ing templates that no longer exist. It is for maintenance, but if you may, can you link me to the talk page it added it on? I'll make sure it's working properly. ZamorakO_o (talk) 02:31, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
Of course your opinion matters. And I'm asking you because you're one of the more rational users on this wiki, and I appreciate what you have to say. 100px 17:39, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
It's a new module which lists 3 "relevant" pages at the bottom of each article. It's a bit pointless, but I've actually used it a few times. --Callofduty4 17:40, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
As long as they're explained somewhere on the wiki, I'm content. 100px 17:43, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
Same here I thought he did something today that really pissed you off. I'm sure you or I could ask him questions about any Battlefield and he wouldn't know any of them save for Bad Company 1 and 2 questions.Sniperteam82308 23:57, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
If it happens so often then perhaps you shouldn't be posting such rash comments. If you solve your own problems in the real world, then you wouldn't have to take out your frustrations on the internet. 100px 18:06, December 10, 2010 (UTC)
- The last thing you should do when you're in a bad mood is edit the wiki. 100px 20:56, December 10, 2010 (UTC)
RE: WeGame jaun
I couldn't tell you. I've only used it for CoD games. It's probably somewhere in the WeGame forums however. 100px 11:25, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Come on Yuri, you're better than that. 100px 17:48, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Your excuses do not wane my disappointment. Being flamed does not give you permission to flame back! 100px 17:52, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- So you've admitted you insulted him, which is against policy. 100px 17:56, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter if it's true, or whatever. An insult is an insult and is offensive no matter what the circumstances. You shouldn't have responded to him. 100px 17:59, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I shouldn't have to tell you. 100px 18:02, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Hey. I love the new pic and I found another thing for you to talk to Masterriumn about. He either doesn't know how or refuses to use another persons talk! Haha.Sniperteam82308 20:00, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Oh nice I would do that but nothing I really want or need. Maybe a few game pre orders(Dead Space 2) or games(MoH2010) but well my family does a 1 present secret snata thing and people know I want one of the two so... don't wanna risk getting one twice.Sniperteam82308 21:59, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Corny movie reference
Ok, so I was watching a Bill Nye the Science Guy video about liquids in class, right? At one scene, a woman who's hot chocolate went missing says, "I want the liquid!" and then, the other guy the woman claimed to have drunk her hot chocolate says, "You can't handle the liquid!" I know you know what they're referencing.Sgt.Sandwich | Talk shop | Combat record 30px 01:51, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
What game modes do you play in black ops? just curious. and how do you do colors/pics on your signature? Shaniqua69 18:48, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks man, do you have to do that every time you sig or is there somewhere special to enter that? and I was just curious about the game modes, I play fair, just curious if we've played before. Shaniqua69 20:58, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
The shittiest whore i ever fucked
Yuri what the hell 100px 18:08, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
Agreed, that was inappropriate. CoD addict - 18:09, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
Yuri, if your drunk, then stay the fuck away from this wiki. 100px 18:25, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
I'll try to do this respectfully, why did you revert my edit?and ask what I'm on? Okay. Bai bai. 03:08, December 18, 2010 (UTC)Angry Walrus
okay. The guide book thing says 40-30, but obviously the codes right. Sorry. I didn't mean to waste your time. Okay. Bai bai. 03:27, December 18, 2010 (UTC) Angry Walrus
Sorry. But with so many closed, why keep them? It makes it just that much harder to effectively vote. Conqueror of all Zombies 16:37, December 18, 2010 (UTC)
It is based off of the G3, this is directly from Wikipedia:
Heckler & Koch, encouraged by the success of the G3 automatic rifle, developed a family of small arms consisting of four types of firearms (all based on a common G3 design layout and operating principle), where the first type was chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO, the second—using the 7.62x39mm M43 round, third—the intermediate 5.56x45mm NATO caliber and the fourth type—chambering the 9x19mm Parabellum pistol cartridge. The MP5 was created within the fourth group of firearms and was initially known as the HK54.
hey mate, see you keep reverting the reflex sight page, do you know something i dont know, are my references incorrect? - 22.214.171.124 18:25, December 20, 2010 (UTC) (Unsigned)
"15:42, 2010 December 21 YuriKaslov (Talk | contribs | block) moved Gas Zombie to Crawler Zombie over redirect (God fucking dammit minigun, are you that fucking stupid? Look through Kino's loading screens before making such a stupid move again.)"
- Please try not to be so harsh towards other users. If you do it again, you'll be subject to a block. Sactage Give me a ping, Vasily. IRC War Room 20:45, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
- If it was moved multiple times, we can just protect the page from moves. You don't need to yell at him with such incivility. Sactage Give me a ping, Vasily. IRC War Room 20:51, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
your name seems russian are u of russian decent?30px 02:35, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
oh were u born there than moved to usa?30px 12:39, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
Viet Cong and NVA
You're entitled to your own opinions, but lets not argue about it on a Talk page, O.K?
LyHungViet 8:23, December 22, 2010
I was just trying to avoid a flame war. By the way, my dad was in the Viet Cong, so excuse me if I take it personally when you indirectly refer to them as barbarians. For us they were freedom fighters and helped us gain independance from western countries.
Try Google Sketchup 8. Otherwise, I don't really know what you're looking for. 100px 23:38, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
| Why hello there, TheKnightOfOyashiro. Merry Christmas, good sir and/or ma'am
Do enjoy the Trollidays. From Sgt.Sandwich.
Русский язык/ Russian language
Чел ты говоришь по-русский ?
Man do you speak on Russian?=PRAVEDNIK 96 15:47, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
Eavesdropper....no I'm just kidding, thanks and have a Happy New Year! Omnicube1 02:24, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
Ay Yuri! :D
I found an awesome Skins pack for Fallout 3. Thought you might wanna see...Anyway, Happy New Year's dude. KillerKing17 08:27, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Wikipedia defines pornography as "the portrayal of explicit sexual subject matter for the purpose of sexual excitement." I'm fairly sure that photo falls under those parameters. Shotrocket6 08:54, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
That was me not knowing it was for a childrens tv show. Me still not knowing what the fuck its about and them stealing my edits making me look worse. But I admit its pretty low and I'm proud. It takes a real asshole to do that.Sniperteam82308 17:43, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
as to the reflex sight edit could you explain why it does not make sense?
would it help if i supplyed images that show the reflection from a red dot sights surround compaired to that of a reflex sight?
many thanks azrotherham
sorry if im using the talk page wrong im new to this,
'catch light' is a term used localy to me which is basicly the same as reflection. the point i wast trying to make is that the metal frame/ surround on a red dot sight can be brightly lit by its surroundings (especially when using light camo's) however the reflex sight does not suffer from this. (it can be a pain when trying to use an M14 across the map on WMD when the red dot's frame is very brightly lit by the sun)
i will await your advice before editing the page again.
many thanks azrotherham
I'm no Yuri, but he probably deleted it because even though your right, your wrong. This wiki does not include Real Life Information in the articles. 30px User:Pvt. Trueblood 23:09, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Yuri can you help me I have archive problems. On my talk page at a different wiki, I archived it but now the new talk page doesn't have Leave Message, is there a way to bring it back? Omnicube1 02:20, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
I did? When?
MIA? At least put it at presumed KIA.
Just deleted the FPS article. Going to check if there are others I need to delete.01:00, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
AfD Strategies Pages
:D18:13, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
Listen friend it is truth what in your's schools before an input search pupils on subject shotgun or handgun???=PRAVEDNIK 96 12:34, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
We are friends?=PRAVEDNIK 96 16:55, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Dude Do you have your Account on the Facebook ?=PRAVEDNIK 96 11:55, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
Ha Jura do you know In Your Wiki have page a "History of Wiki"???=PRAVEDNIK 96 13:10, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
Re:-39 years old
I'm wondering whether being able to choose 2050 as your birthdate is epic win or epic fail. Also, unlucky about being blocked, but hey, it feels good to be young eh?16:39, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH18:09, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
What, the boobs thing?00:37, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm not inclined to do something that involves women :P 00:44, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
Gotta be true. Now if you'll excuse me I'm getting off to watch The Clone Wars because of my nerdy self. And because I think this one takes place after the comic Star Wars: Republic: Obsession 5. And its getting better or grown on me.Sniperteam82308 01:25, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
One I simply told to stop flamming Kaz and gave the reasons I thought he would. The other I told to Fuck Off because well. Look at his comment. He didn't even spell fucktard right.Sniperteam82308 21:45, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't say they were true I said I believe that at least the last one is true because you are flamming. And that ugly and fat ones I said might be insecurities he has so he has to be rude to people over the internet. Besides having no life isn't so bad. I don't really have one.Sniperteam82308 21:49, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
The anon user insulted me just so you know
OK i am only knew here so it will take a time to get to know the rules and i will also help conquer sweden if wanted! Oddangryshot68 00:39, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Cool, thanks for telling me about that. I'll check it out sometime.18:18, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
I notice how you do a lot of undoing/reverting on the wikia. I also saw that you don't like the IRC. If you want an easier way to patrol the RC, you can go on the IRC and /join #cvn-wikia-cod , its a great way to catch vandals. Btw, there's really no chating in it, b/c all users who are -V can't talk, the only talk is about vandals.22:36, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
What are you talking about?00:09, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't know, it looks fine one my screen XD. 00:11, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Here's a link to imageshack of what it SHOULD look like. http://img259.imageshack.us/f/screenshot20110115at412.png/ 00:15, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't know you liked fallout.
-MerchantofDeath 01:25, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
Well, after I posted this message; I realized that....
- You had said this on your User Page, which I read before
- I've seen you before on the Vault.
I will now flog myself ten times for my idiocy :P.
-MerchantofDeath 01:37, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
.......Ok (that sounded wierd :D)
Just out of curiosity, would you like to help me with my Fallout Fanfic wiki?
-MerchantofDeath 01:45, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
I made the site 'cause I didn't like the Fallout Fanon wiki.
-MerchantofDeath 01:52, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
By the way, it's not the best wiki in the world. I have one other guy with me, and I still can't figure out how to get rid of the comments section below my articles :(
- MerchantofDeath 01:53, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't think it was that bad /sniff :'(,lol.
MerchantofDeath 01:57, January 17, 2011 (UTC)-
Oh god, I can't find you on my wiki. OHGAWD!!!!!! -MerchantofDeath 02:03, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
You have reached level 50: Admin of the Wastelands!
Precede to kill innocent people mindlessly.
You also have rollback.
-MerchantofDeath 02:15, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
Some guy from Bethesda Softworks: We'll take those /takes miniguns/ and.....here ya' go /hands yuri chinese pistol/. Now, go fight those seven deathclaws over there, followed by a Super Mutant Overlord and Liberty Prime. -MerchantofDeath 02:25, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
Damn you PC playerssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
-MerchantofDeath 02:37, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
RE: First quote
It's a quote taken from Meet the Sniper, who says the exact same line. I I'd some research and found it's similar to the USMC sniper motto; I am well aware of its origins. LITE992 02:05, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
This video.Sgt.Sandwich | Talk shop | Combat record 30px 02:08, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
Re:Second chance and Sarah
I hate second chance because I get my kill stolen off of me. With the shitty hit detection, I often find myself reloading after every kill. I have no problems killing someone in second chance with ammo still in my gun.
Adrienne Smith is referenced to in the email system you can access when breaking out of the chair, she even has her own account, so she can have an article. I don't think Sarah should have an article, though, so I've deleted it per NOTABLE.
Thanks! --Callofduty4 17:44, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah.........but you know, I haven't gotten Black Ops and I probably never will (Thats why I left, some changes in my life didn't give me much free time). I still follow people around like I watch and comment Doc's Black Op clips, but, maybe in the near future, I might come back...but for me...I think its just creepers and diamonds for now.