- 1 Congrats
- 2 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Beta)
- 3 Thanks!
- 4 Wiki changes and some things are different
- 5 Some problems related to uploading images
- 6 Moving of Viper Reflex Sight
- 7 DL Q33 and Intervention
- 8 Alejandro Rojas and Rojas Assistant's new pictures, from Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
- 9 Re: Viet Cong Zombies Source
- 10 Happy Holidays mate!
- 11 Happy New Year!
- 12 Why are deleting my edit
- 13 I am new here. why did you delete my page?
- 14 Redlinks
- 15 MW HUD Icons
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Beta)[edit source]
Hello mate. Did you play the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Beta) game ? Well, they not let me to play it, because it says, it's coming soon, but they don't write when we play this Beta version of the game. :( I've seen in this Wiki, the weapons name is changed, you writed the Type 15's name to QBZ name, but also some weapons will get the new names on Beta, and the Full game. :D ;D So mate, did you play the Beta version of the game, or they don't let you play the Beta version of the game ? I just asking about it. Marec2 (talk) 18:00, October 8, 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for alerting me of these small errors! It won't happen again :)
Wiki changes and some things are different[edit source]
Today I acess the wiki, and I noticed had the migration to the new Wiki Software and some things are completely different, such as the images licensing that has changed. The old licensing options are no longer available. I would like to know how it will be from now on to license new images that will be uploaded.
Waiting for answers.
Today I noticed that the licensing messages are back when you upload an new image, but there is still a problem about this. Even if I select any of the 3 options, it still puts the image after uploading in Roleplay category and to remove them in the Roleplay category, I manually have to edit the category after image upload and then I can put in the image in Copyrighted Media category. Before the yesterday migration, when you selected any of the 3 options, the image automatically would go the Copyrighted Media category.
I do not know if this problem is already known by the administrators, but I am reporting this problem.
Moving of Viper Reflex Sight[edit source]
- "You should at least wait until BOCW gets fully released; names are still likely to change during development. Also, it's Kobra Red Dot, not Kobra Sight"
- — Move reason
Fair point about it being still in-development name. As for the actual name of the sight and my original move name - I'm not sure myself. There's no real or official name for that sight in documented form, but I thought COD:NAME Section 1 asks for real name (or the most common one) and not for an in-game name if featured in more than one game and differs. --Medlone (talk) 08:57, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
DL Q33 and Intervention[edit source]
Hi Ultimate94ninja !
Don't you think that the DL Q33 is an heavily modified CheyTac M200 Intervention ? Because if it is, it would be interesting to specify it. What do you think about that suggestion ?
PS: Sorry for my english I'm from France but I really love this Wiki.
Alejandro Rojas and Rojas Assistant's new pictures, from Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered[edit source]
Hello mate, what's up ? Did you got some new pictures, for Alejandro Rojas and Rojas Assistant ? Well, the Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered got some new pictures, but in Alejandro Rojas and Rojas Assistant's page got only the Original pictures, and not the Remastered pictures. If you got some new pictures from Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, you can take to Alejandro Rojas and Rojas Assistant's page. You can see in the YouTube videos, that Alejandro Rojas and Rojas Assistant's new pictures, in the Takedown intro, Comparison, between the Original and the New Remastered pictures. So mate, if you got it, you can take these pictures to their page. Have nice day mate. Marec2 (talk) 20:43, 12 December 2020 (UTC)
Re: Viet Cong Zombies Source[edit source]
Purely speculation right now, but it's the best "speculation" we have for next location for map 2. Something something Fortunate Son. 20:22, 15 December 2020 (UTC)
- Reason why is because Omega Group normally starts projects on old sites, rather than starting their own. Die Maschine is the effects of the reactivation of Projekt Endstation. Again, mainly speculation on the anon part and maybe some leaks? I have no clue, haven't been keeping tabs on the leaks part as I've kinda been my own leaks. 20:58, 15 December 2020 (UTC)
Happy Holidays mate![edit source]
Happy New Year![edit source]
Why are deleting my edit[edit source]
I am just improving this article —Unsigned comment was added by Morin Das
I am new here. why did you delete my page?[edit source]
I know that it was unprofessional and lacked content,but it was a start to something smart and productive. If we list what free bundles there are and were, we can let people know when a new free bundle is out for collecting and list ways we can claim those bundles even when It's not in the store. I just need people to help.Nighhman (talk) 17:38, 12 February 2021 (UTC)nighhman
The admins and Fandom staff have agreed on Discord to undertake a new project which will involve redlinks being on the wiki for a few days. What Sugarcube is doing is in alignment with this - COD:IAR is being invoked for a day or two just so things can work - please do not undo his edits. 23:02, 1 March 2021 (UTC)
MW HUD Icons[edit source]
I'll get on updating the ones missing. Already have downloaded them from Greyhound but oddly the ones for BOCW that I somehow got for Warzone are.. Different. Like the FFAR has entirely unique finishing.22:32, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
- I'll scout a bit and see the ones that need doing. I'm just renaming the files for the HUD right now. Issue being that the Warzone/Survival ones being that they are *total* locked to those modes right now. Meaning Gunsmith is nigh impossible. But I do have the HUDs for them. 23:00, 12 April 2021 (UTC)