Welcome to the wiki!Edit
Hello VMeyer, and welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki! Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around to make even more!
Have you created your user page yet? It's your own personal page, and you can do anything you want with it! Your user page will also help us get to know you as an editor better.
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
We hope you enjoy editing here, and look forward to seeing you around!
Cyborg Evacuation Image Edit
please choose a license for this image, "File:Cyborg Evacuation 2.png", that you uploaded by adding it via a template or it may be deleted (i cannot guarantee it will be deleted before you get to though). if you need help with licensing please contact an admin or a custodian, or i may be able to help also. RisingSun2013 21:56, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
- So you know, I've corrected the image name to something more appropriate. If you need any help with image naming and licensing, please refer to COD:FILE, if you still need help, as RisingSun2013 states, feel free to contact an active sysop or custodian. Thanks. 23:21, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
- or a bureaucrat. RisingSun2013 23:28, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hey man, thanks for your contribs to the CoD Online page, but it would be cool if you don't leave deadlinks. For example, it's Red Dot Sight, not Red dot sight, and Extended Mags, not Extended mags. Thanks!21:12, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
OK. —Unsigned comment was added by VMeyer
Sorry about the additional redlinks, I was copy and pasting from a template, I thought I had fixed it. but I have now. VMeyer (talk) 21:38, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
- It's fine. Anyway, thank you for your improvements to the Call of Duty Online pages. Very few users on this wiki are able to play this game; hope you'll help out here! --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 21:50, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Thank you, I certainly plan to contribute as much as possible! VMeyer (talk) 09:35, December 25, 2014 (UTC)
Transparent Images Edit
Hello! First of all, keep up the great work. I saw you posted some images relating to CoD:Online, and I've taken some images of yours and made them transparent. With your permission, may I replace yours with the transparent one? exacri 09:19, February 2, 2015 (UTC)
Hi and Thanks, and yea I guess it would be ok VMeyer (talk) 19:24, February 2, 2015 (UTC)
Image Naming Edit
your doing good with uploading images, but when naming them, put the name of the game after the name of what its suppose to be a picture of (example: [Name of Item in Image]_[Game Initials].[File Extention]).
heres a better example: MK17_DMR_First_Person_CoDO.png
RE: AK74u Edit
- By the way, was the Barrett M82A1 actually added to the game? --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 22:57, February 19, 2015 (UTC)
Alright, I figured as much, thank you. No the M82 Barrett isn't in the game, the AS50 as a special item you can win from cyborgs is the only .50 cal in the game currently.VMeyer (talk) 23:16, February 19, 2015 (UTC)
RE:M9 akimbo image Edit
nothings wrong with it, its great. it just doesnt need to be in the m9 article because the regular version in first person is there. its in M9/Attachments now. RisingSun2020 (RisingSun's Talk Page ☀ Blog Posts ☀ Contributions) 02:23, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
Oh, ok I see. I didn't know there was a separate section for attachments.VMeyer (talk) 03:03, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Deus Ex Or Death March Edit
Oh, I know a editor of a CODOL introduction website(cod.sgamer.com). He has been invited by official several times to check out some unreleased game modes. He told me the internal name of this new mode is "Death March". --EggGrenade (talk) 07:26, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
Thats pretty cool. So is that how you learned a lot about COD OL? And that explains this glitched subtitle in the screenshot referencing DEATHMARCH http://s23.postimg.org/k22fvvvrt/codomp_client_shipretail_2015_01_11_00_12_05_51.jpg VMeyer (talk) 08:15, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
Well thats good! Thanks for everything you've submitted here! VMeyer (talk) 18:53, March 28, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding extended mags Edit
Hey man, does the attachment actually increase capacity to a max of 30% for all weapons? Because I saw a video showing an AK-47 with a foregrip and a drum magazine that contains 45 rounds (50% increase). Is this one a supply drop then?
And another question: the magazine's visual model doesn't change with this attachment, does it?
- Thanks for clarifying. However, I'm kind of uncertain regarding the 30% increase for all weapons, because I recall watching a video on YouTube where the CheyTac M200 had a capacity increased to 10 rounds, which would mean 42% (unless this one is also a special winnable item). Furthermore, if it's not more than 30%, then some weapons (such as the Benelli M1014) would end up having their capacities increased by only 1 round. Anyway, I created a table for the increases, though it has to be completed/corrected. An regarding the Public Enemy machine pistol, can you add some info/screenshots about it? Because I searched for it multiple times on the web and couldn't find anything.
- Another thing: are the portable Minigun and the Crossbow obtainable in multiplayer? Or are they only in the Cyborg Rising modes?
- --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 12:00, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
Page Names Edit
Some of the pages you are creating are named slightly incorrectly. For instance, the page "John (Call of Duty Online character)" should be named "John (Call of Duty Online)". There is no need to put "character" in the title, as we already know they are a character. Other than this, the work you are doing is fantastic, keep it up! Capt. MillerTalk 03:59, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
By doing the math, the M1014's increase from 4 to 6 is 50%, not 33% [(6-4)÷4 ×100 = 50%]. And are you sure that Type85/Dragunov is the same weapon? These two screenshots (1) (2) imply that they are separate weapons. And regarding the G18, if it's labeled "Drum Mag" then I think it still goes under extended mags (seeing that in some other cases like in World at War it varies by name). --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 08:08, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Due to your impeccable behavior and/or contributions, you have been awarded the Medal of Editing. You are a hard working editor, and you make the wiki proud. We applaud you for obtaining the title of User of the Month, and we encourage further editing from you.
Keep up the good work!
- Congrats on earning UOTM! Keep up the great work, you've done a great job expanding COD: Online information. 06:08, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
I guess it belongs to the M203 page, since the FN EGLM itself is a different weapon; we will still refer it to as EGM regarding the Online secion. By the way, a while ago EggGrenade mentioned both the GP-25 and the GP-30 on the CoD Online page, but I think it's only the GP-30 that is available in the game right? (for the AK-47/AK117/AKBP/AN94). 19:50, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
Help with CoDO IdentificationEdit
Hey VMeyer, I was just wondering if you could identify the different things in this map from Cyborg Rising. The gameplay is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw7oklxU2vI Thanks for anything you can do! 06:18, August 10, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Deathmarch nuke mission failure Edit
Hi, I've seen that video. It is so strange. I have never seen such a inexplicable nuke. Looks like a bug, but sorry I don't know why it happened. Maybe you can report it on forum. :)
BTW I saw you can use the game terms like some mode names in Chinese. I am curious about how you type that.
- Haha, that's excellent! I think it does great help for communication. :D
RE: December update AK117 Edit
Hi, so far none of the official news has said that they'll change the damage of AK117 in next update. But I heard that the official is considering to readjust weapons performance. And I also feel strange that in the video of Machine Battlefield, the AK117 has a different fire sound (like AK-12) and fire rate. Maybe they'll change that few updates later.
Thanks for the info; I've changed it for the M4A1 Tech.
Regarding the AK117 however, in earlier versions of the game it was modeled after an AK-104 (the model is shown here), but now it's actually an AK-102; note the difference in the curvature of the magazine
As for the SPBC, it is much shorter than an actual CM901, and it has a shorter barrel; I can't confirm that it is modeled after it. I might still mention the CM901 in the IMFDB page, but first, where is it mentioned that it's a CM901? In the game files or the official website? (Or maybe both?)
By the way, do you have any idea about what the CSG-12 and the M4LMG could be?
19:43, November 24, 2015 (UTC)
Cock Cancel Fixed! Edit
Hi, sorry that I suddenly disappeared in COD Online... My laptop battery was low and it sleeped automatically...
And an exciting new, cock cancel for shotgun is just fixed! I thought they may fix it weeks later but then I saw a new update info that said it's fixed! An extremely nice update, right? XD
Alright bud! Btw, aside from the Riot Shield, Crossbow and Minigun, the three remaining special weapons are listed as Katana, Sword and Machete on the wiki. Are these names actually correct? The first two ones were listed as such a while ago, whereas for the last one the translation from Chinese game something like "nine ring Steller knife", so I've put it recently in the Machete page for now.14:10, October 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Interesting... Does the Hornet Crossbow function have some unique characteristics? (like for example non-explosive bolts or something) Because in this case, either we create a new page for it (depending on the functionality), or we add it to the "Crossbow" page and we move the info about the Explosive Crossbow to either "Explosive Tip Crossbow" or "Manual Crossbow".
- Now regarding the melee weapons, I guess we will keep the Katana page as it is. I'll create a new page "Nine Ring Sword", and I'll rename the Sword page to "Sword of Freedom" if that's the most appropriate. Oh and is this (below the MSR image) the ballistic knife you're talking about? Or is it a different knife?
15:16, October 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah lol so the crossbow turned out to be the same weapon being simply a variant (similarly to the custom editions, etc.). Thanks for all the info bro! I've made the necessary changes. 18:54, October 2, 2016 (UTC)
Quick Question Edit
Hey mate! I got a question regarding the three weapons (M3, FG42 and Mosin Nagant) that were added to CoD Online not a very long time ago. From what I've seen on YouTube, they seem to be reskins of already available weapons (UMG, MR23 and Remington MSR), not to mention that they don't even look like real FG42, etc. So my question is: are they actually stand-alone weapons (meaning we'll have to mention them in the pages for Grease Gun, FG42 and Mosin-Nagant), or are they just custom editions of the weapons that were available beforehand?21:53, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks! 08:09, May 28, 2017 (UTC)