This Page is Really, Really, Really Hard to Keep Track Of!
The Talk Pages are horribly designed. There's no notification icon in the top right and the only way I know I have a message is by checking the Recent Changes page. All well. I'll try to look over the additions and respond whenever I can!
- Just a heads up, but you forgot to license a couple of the HG 40 images. Capt. MillerTalk 04:23, August 31, 2016 (UTC)
- One last thing, when uploading higher resolution versions of already existing images, you don't have to upload a new one entirely. Just find the image you want to replace, and on the file page itself, an option for uploading a newer version should be available. Capt. MillerTalk 07:39, August 31, 2016 (UTC)
Camouflage images Edit
Hey there Yeebo. I'm one of the big image guys here on the wiki, and I really appreciate all of the filling in you've been doing for the guns! However, I'd ask that if you're going to upload a batch of files for a specific gun (Dingo, Vesper, etc.), please make sure that you not only apply the copyrights to them, but that you assign a category that'll apply to all of them. You can also apply those for individual photo page edits. Thanks for reading, man! Louis Bancroft (talk) 02:50, September 1, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Image Transparency and Green SpewEdit
Sorry for the late response, I usually don't expect messages and I usually only log on to make edits. Are there any images that you have that need transparency? Also I need an explaination of what exactly this "Green Spew" you speak of.
~ 08:51, October 7, 2016 (UTC)
It appears that I add transparency differently than you. I add transparency shown in this guide here: 
-- 21:16, October 7, 2016 (UTC)
Theeere ya go, you have exactly 1337 edits - ehem, LEET :P 20:35, October 7, 2016 (UTC)
BO3 Campaign Map Selection PicsEdit
Good job there Yeebo. I just have a favor for you to help me with. So like with zombies, there are a total of 11 map selection pics like them, but for campaign. I was wondering if you can get those like you did with the zombies ones.
If you want to get to them, go into the Safehouse in the campaign and to the right of the door that launches the missions is a terminal. Interact with it and go to "Select Mission". There, you can find all eleven of those.
If you don't know what I mean, here's an example of one that needs to be updated.
11:15, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
Due to your impeccable behavior and/or contributions, you have been awarded the Medal of Editing. You are a hard working editor, and you make the wiki proud. We applaud you for obtaining the title of User of the Month, and we encourage further editing from you.
Keep up the good work!
no problem. by the way, i noticed you said at the top of your talk page that you have a hard time knowing when youve gotten a message. well, when someone has edited your talk page in any way, you should get a little box in the bottom right corner of the screen saying you have new messages which links to your talk page. you can click on "new messages" to go right to your talk page, or click on the part in parentheses (i think it says "(show most recent)") to go to the most recent edit in your talk pages edit history. RisingSun2020 (RisingSun's Talk Page ☀ Blog Posts ☀ Contributions) 00:40, October 20, 2016 (UTC)
- also, if your on a different wiki when you get a message, it will still bring up a box in the bottom right corner but it will instead say something along the lines of "You have new messages on Call of Duty Wiki." click on the part that says Call of Duty Wiki to see your talk page on the call of duty wiki. RisingSun2020 (RisingSun's Talk Page ☀ Blog Posts ☀ Contributions) 00:46, October 20, 2016 (UTC)
Deletion Template Edit
Hey Yeebo, I was wondering if you can find a way to get into the files of BO3 and find a good Summoning Key picture when you hold in first person during the EE of Revelations. That'd be great.16:17, October 22, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks regarding UOTM mate! And regarding the videos, they were protected from creation under these two names a long time ago, but I've removed the protection now.09:55, October 24, 2016 (UTC)
SecretChipz123 and the KAP-40Edit
Can you do an image of the KAP-40, as well as any higher quality images of the weapons? I tried one with the KAP-40, because I made one and it's the only one I could find. Best of luck,—Unsigned comment was added by SecretChipz123
- Could you add the 31-79 JGb215 and it's Pap'd variant? Best of Love, From—Unsigned comment was added by SecretChipz123
- Oh yeah, and the V-R11 as well!—Unsigned comment was added by SecretChipz123
- Try doing background removals onto every weapon you upload in higher quality. I know I did with the KAP-40, but back then, I Couldn't find a proper one! So any, I liked your photos, and hope for the best,—Unsigned comment was added by SecretChipz123
- Oh yeah, and the V-R11 as well!—Unsigned comment was added by SecretChipz123
Hey bro, there's some Black Ops II images that are missing or that need to be replaced (all are only from the campaign, except for the assault shield and the crossbow). Since you've lately uploaded very good screenshots of the game, I though I'd talk to you about it. Here's a list of images needed, if you'd like to take care of them (or some of them):
- Assault Shield in first person (without emblems, etc.)
- Crossbow's first-person image to be replaced
- 1980's campaign Manual Crossbow in first person
- M60 in first person (without attachments)
- Spring Knife in first person
- Titus 6's first-person image to be replaced
- Campaign's menu icons of the War Machine, Manual Crossbow and FIM-92 Stinger
Additionally, the current FPS images of the 1980's portable Minigun (as well as the mounted one in "Achilles' Veil"), RPG-7, FIM-92 Stinger, Olympia without attachments in campaign have lots of HUD/subtitles elements, so they could also benefit from replacement (and maybe the Dragunov's image might need a better angle). I don't know if you have some way of disabling HUD on PC, but if not, then the weapons should be used in a 1980's mission, where the ammo count disappears after like 15 seconds of not using the weapon. Note that the HUD doesn't seem to dissappear for the portable Minigun, so it might be handy to select it as a primary weapon in the custom loadout in "Old Wounds", and take a screenshot when Mason is aiming the weapon at the Chinese soldiers at the start. Cheers! 20:49, October 31, 2016 (UTC)
XboxAhoy videosEditGiven I've just had to spend about 30 mins removing them all. Please be aware that XboxAhoy videos are not allowed on this site. This is due to both local policy and legal reasons. Please do not upload them again. 11:30, November 16, 2016 (UTC)
RE: 20,000 EditsEdit
Haha yeah better late than never, thanks m8. Here's the exact edit mark. 10:26, February 10, 2017 (UTC)
RE: WaW imagesEdit
As you know, we are a wiki and our articles rely on user input for their content. If you happen to have those replacement images, we would appreciate you uploading them and placing them into the articles. Joe Copp 11:13, May 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Per Joe. This site is run by user submitted content. World at War is an old game as well. So if you have anything to input then feel free to do so. If not then it's not information you need to spew on my talk page.
12:02, May 21, 2017 (UTC)
- If you want to feel free. Images generally don't get replaced unless there's a major need (such as amazingly low quality). Many of the 2011 images are somewhat fine, especially given those are images from the time. 13:09, May 21, 2017 (UTC)
First of all, thanks for adding images in the first place, it's really appreciated. From the loading screen, map selection screen, etc.
Second of all, I've seen you re-uploaded pictures that I've added recently into better ones (well, pretty much the ones that weren't PNG files).
Thing is, some of the pictures I upload won't let me upload as a PNG file, only as a JPG file for some unbeknownst reason. Could you help me trouble shoot why?
Also, I have a backlog of pictures to replace of everything from the Zombies Chronicles maps. Since I can't upload some of them without them being a JPG, is it even worth it to upload them at all? Or just wait for you or someone else to eventually get to it? What's so bad about the JPGs anyways? I mean, at least I'm updating it.
Anyways, thanks for your great work again.
Hey man! Nice to see more of your activity. Wanted to ask you something: if you still play BO2, could you upload a first-person image of the Spring Knife? It's true that the Zombies Ballistic Knife uses the same model, but we'd rather have an image of the exact weapon, especially that the player hands model in Zombies doesn't match that of the campaign.
Also, there are multiple BO3 weapons that need gunsmith model images (some existing ones need higher quality): HLX 4, PPSh, AK-74u, XMC, M16, Galil, KVK 99M, Olympia, MAX-GL, as well as the menu model of the War Machine that can be seen in campaign, which needs higher quality. On a similar note, the MP40 and the StG-44 could also benefit from third-person images in Zombies (be it from the wall or from the mystery box). Maybe you might not have unlocked all these weapons, but if you're in the mood of adding what you can among these, that would be great :D
09:48, September 7, 2017 (UTC)
- Nice ones. Btw I almost forgot, the BO2 Valkyrie Launcher could benefit from higher quality images: one for the first-person view with less HUD, and preferably one with sights/steering view different from the one in the page, since it was taken from another website (I was also going to suggest one for the third-person model on the ground, but I'm not sure if it will be good since it's always highlighted in yellow). Now for BO3, I've added a placeholder third-person model of the Ballistic Knife, and the already present Spike Launcher images are fine, I suppose. However, the Micro-Missile Launcher page needs better first-person and third-person images, and the Death Machine needs a third-person image (finding it in the mystery box in Nightmares gives it a very good view but it's very rare here, so the best possibility would be to get one from the Lotus Towers mission), as well as first/third person images of the mounted version that can be found sometimes in campaign.
- Also, regarding the the first-person image of the XM-53 (as well as the ADS view), although it's at a very good quality, some color parts are blue dominant since the weapon was aimed at the sky, so it could benefit from a first-person view in another in-game location. Oh and if at some point you get the opportunity to obtain the War Machine simultaneously with the First Person view in Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avengening, feel free to add an image ;) (since it lacks the optical sight).
- 15:15, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
I don't think we've ever properly met, but I'm Legos-Rule-15, one of the administrators here. I've been rather inactive as of late.
I've noticed that you have put in a lot of work and effort into the filespace through new images. I'm very impressed by the amount of work you've put into it. Have you ever considered becoming a custodian? Custodians help around specifically with the filespace, and are able to rename and delete images. I think that you would benefit greatly from those rights. If you are interested, you can leave a request here.
06:08, July 10, 2018 (UTC)