You might be too young of a user to edit it. It takes a few days of editing to be allowed to edit a lot of stuff. Also make sure you've got 50 mainspace edits. Poketape Talk 00:27, April 12, 2011 (UTC)\ By "young", he's referring to the age of your account, not your actual age, you can't edit certain pages because they're protected from editing by new users and anonymous editors. Don't worry, in a few days' time you should be able to edit most pages, save ones protected from all but administrators such as myself. Template:Signatures/Sactage 00:39, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Advising Posters to License Their Images Edit
Please PROPERLY license all future images that you upload to the wiki. Any image found not to posses a PROPER image license can/will be deleted. When uploading an image to the wiki, towards the bottom of the page there is an option to add a license. Click on the drop down menu. There on the menu in the lower section, you will see "fair use and with permission" options. For images that are game screenshots, use the first one . For non-game screen shots (pictures taken from the web etc. Use the second one. For images that you have made like Pimp My Gun images, use the license under the Public Domain. You add the license and the image at the same time you upload it to the wiki. For more help and details go here: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Image_copyright_tags . If you have any questions please contact me on my Talkpage and I'll be glad to help. Talk 02:59, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
Ok I've removed the background for you and I deleted the DDD template (Oh the irony). —18:08, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure that I don't have only 45 mainspace edits. So please, look better next time. Almost 100.
IW vs. TreyarchEdit
Good list, even though I have to personally disagree about your opinions about Zombies. You could also add the fact that really many in-game things in WaW and Blops are stolen from CoD4 and MW2, such as perks and killstreaks. WaW is basically a WWII version of CoD4 (WaW is still a very good game thoughbut hackers ruined it). -- MLGisNot4Me [Щёлкать на] -- 00:11, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Well it isn't easy. But for the background on the left you use this code:
<div style="position:fixed; top:0px; margin-left:-360px; z-index:-99;">[[File:INSERTFILENAMEHERE.jpg|###px|link=]]</div>
And for the background on the right use this:
<div style="position:fixed; top:0px; margin-left:990px; z-index:-99;">[[File:INSERTFILENAMEHERE.jpg|###px|link=]]</div>
First, you have to upload a wallpaper or at least an image large enough to fit the two spaces to the right and left.
Second, use the code I gave you and insert the name of the image and change the file format too if you uploaded one that is in png.
Third, just input some numbers on the ### until you have your desired size. For mine I use 350px and 300px on the right.
If it doesn't seem to fit change the margin-left:-###px until it fits. Ther higher the number the farther it will be from the center of the page. The lower it is the closer it will be from the center of the page.
- I renamed the image to File:MW2 Wallpaper 2.jpg becuase of all the numbers in it's name. Anyway, you need to use two pictures for the background for it to work. Using only one picture for the background will make the image overlap and make the page look ugly. So try doing that first. Joseph Tan l talk l contribs l email l 01:15, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
Reporting vandals Edit
Well, I shiver every time an anon edits Treyarch or Famas, so I have that sixth sense to immediately undo it :). Also, the rollback rights help stop it them quickly. --NCD [Talk] 05:55, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
i like your point of view Edit
Your outlook on the Call of duty: black ops game is very interesting, i mean like you the only person that has the guts to post negative stuff about the game. they made pistols so bad! anywhoo please keep doing what your doing just giving some positive reinforcement.
Sprody ¬_¬ 00:09, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Why would you delete the Waterslide its seen in the trailer!! —Unsigned comment was added by ThUnDeRgUn
way to get the admins to delete the Waterslide then just make it yourself jerk
21:26, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Not it?!!? Edit
Really i clearly stated the the Waterslide was in Shangri-La not Call of the dead —Unsigned comment was added by ThUnDeRgUn
Nothing special this message is, but remind you I must, to mark minor edits as minor edits. Yoda speak there. But anyways, just remember to mark any edits such as grammar fixes as minor. I don't know why it helps, but it's kind of a rule, so... - MLGisNot4Me talk | edit count | 100 things... - 22:50, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- I meant some pages such as Mile High Club/Trivia, where you change "doesn't" to "does not", or Mile High Club, where you change the words in a sentence to make it look better. Minor edit is classified as something that doesn't actually change the page's content, but rather makes it 'cleaner'. If you catch my drift. -- laagone (talk) 22:59, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
IW v. Treyarch Edit
After reading your list of complete crap, i thought id leave you a message
- I dont care if youd rather get killed by a UMP, I hate it more than a Famas and an AK74u combined
- Perks arent totally useless in Black Ops, how is changing the content of a care package with hardline pro useless, or making an enemy sentry gun join your team useless with hacker pro?
- IW made half their map packs, I ended up paying 30 dollars for four maps that werent even good, the only good one was trailer park.
- I dont care if treyarch only makes zombies maps, they do an outstanding job of that.
- Infinity Ward started charging 15 dollars for their mediocre map packs
- Campers cant end the game with a nuke in Black Ops
- There are no Noob tubers in Treyarch games
- Special Ops never deliver the adrenaline rush of almost getting mawed to death by zombies, or getting your first pack-a-punch
- Treyarch had no creative ideas? what are CoD points, Zombies, and Combat training
Yours Truly Pancake301 02:23, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
Totally agree about them. The best game Treyarch ever made was Redneck Rampage. ShortRoundMcFly 07:30, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
Griggs is a Staff Sergeant (SSgt.), that edit would've made it look like he was just a Sergeant (Sgt.) so technically there was no typo as the editor claimed. Carbonite 0 06:56, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
Edit on P Missle Edit
Sorry about that, didnt see player controled!—Unsigned comment was added by MadGameReviews
Edit on P Missle Edit
Sorry about that, didnt see player controled! MadGameReviews 03:26, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
It's glitched at the moment, Wikia know about it and it will be fixed soon, I can expect.07:44, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
RCP Request Edit
Umm, what is RCP because I have no idea what you are talking about.
05:41, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Nevermind, I did not know I had to be a member of RCP to use the userbox. Drkdragonz fixed it. I am sorry.
05:50, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hi ZachHerring, due to your inactivity for six or more months, you have been added to the RCP inactive list. If you are inactive for over a year, your membership will be revoked. Have a good day. PierogiTalk 18:26, April 22, 2012 (UTC)