- "Full-auto assault rifle. Superior mobility with a high rate of fire."
- — In-game description
The VAPR-XKG is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. The weapon currently has a MKII variant that is obtainable from Reserve Cases, and a Mastercraft variant known as the Vampire Hunter that is purchasable for CODPoints in the Black Market.
The VAPR-XKG is available in Zombies as a wall weapon for 1550 points and as a weapon within the Mystery Box for 950 points. When upgraded via the Pack-a-Punch Machine, it becomes the Creepng Haze with the magazine size increased to 50 rounds and its ammo reserve increased to 400.
- Voyage of Despair - In the room connecting the Forecastle and the Mail Rooms, as well as on the starboard side of the Sun Deck.
- IX - In the entrance room of the Odin Tower, to the left of the stairs leading up to the Odin Altar Room.
- Blood of the Dead - In the Transverse Tunnel near the fast travel to the Cafeteria, as well as in the Sally Port to the left of the locked door.
- Classified - In the Server Room, on the side of a server directly in front of the room's entrance.
- Dead of the Night - In the Gardens, at the T-shaped intersection to the right of the Maddox RFB.
- Ancient Evil - In the River of Sorrows, around the corner on the right, immediately after climbing the stairs from Cliff Ruins.
- Alpha Omega - In the Diner, next to the booths adjacent to the stairs leading to Green House Backyard.
- Tag der Toten - Lighthouse Level 4, to the left of the door leading outside.
- The VAPR-XKG was originally going to have a integrated suppressor.
- In pre and post release versions of the game, picking up the VAPR-XKG from the floor would reveal it's name to be the "Vapr-XKG". However, this was changed to "VAPR-XKG" in all capitals in a post-launch update.