Denley (center) shortly after landing in Tunisia
|Appears in||Call of Duty 2: Big Red One|
|Affiliations||United States Army, 1st Infantry Division, Fox Company|
|Killed By||Unknown German soldier|
|Death||August 5th, 1943, Troina, Sicily|
|Weapon||M1 Garand, M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle|
|Voice Actor||David Rees Snell|
- "Brooklyn, you ain't quite right."
- — Victor Denley talking to Alvin Bloomfield.
Victor Denley spent most of his life in the small town of Jean, Texas where his father was a mechanic who ran the local filling station.
Victor Denley attended school at Wichita Falls, but he did not make much of a mark with his grades, and ended up failing. However, Victor was a very good linebacker for the state-ranked team the Bulldogs. He enlisted in the U.S. Army at 18 years old with the intention of "tearin' off Hitler's mustache and shoving it up his..." around 1935. He was also known to be a horrible shot and it took Victor an entire clip to hit a practice target about 45 feet away, so he became a support gunner.
He fought in the 1st Infantry Division In the North African and Sicily campaigns. However, Victor Denley unfortunately dies at the hands of a prepared German soldier with an MP-40 in the Battle of Troina in the level "Farewell to Friends" while opening a door.
- Baptism By Fire
- The Desert Fox
- Operation Husky
- Piano Lupo
- Farewell to Friends (Killed)
- He has five tick marks on the right side of his helmet.
- When Denley dies, the player cannot pick up his weapon.
- Even though he is dead, if the player aims at him, the crosshair is green.
- If a major character dies, usually their body will not disappear. However, Denley's body will eventually disappear.
- ↑ The Call of Duty 2: Big Red One instruction booklet says he is 25, but does not say when in the game that applies to.
- ↑ In his short character biography in the bonus material section, it says that Denley joined the Army when he turned 18 with the intention of "tearing off Hitler's mustache and shoving it up his...". The instructions describe him as being 25 years old, so seven years before he is seen in 1942 would be 1935.