- "Cuban estate. Good corridors for long range firefights."
- — Villa's map description
Villa is a medium-sized multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Villa is, as its name suggests, a large house setting. It is situated atop a cliff, and the edges of the map have similar qualities to Cliffside. Elements of Courtyard also emerge in the center of the map, as it features a large open space with rock cover.
The villa itself overlooks the courtyard, and certain objectives. Because of this, many players find success in picking off enemies who run into the open in this area, as they are easier to target than those who flank the sides and who use cover.
- If the player goes to the pool area and shoots off all of the oranges and does not hit the apple in the middle, the apple will be left floating in mid-air.
- If the player shoots or knives the glass bottles on this map, they won't shatter.
- "Villa" means "Farm House" in Latin.
- The cans scattered throughout the map are labeled with the name "Treyarch".
- To the right of the main entrance of the mansion, in the tree patch between the pool area and the main courtyard, there is mist appearing and disappearing.
- The water in the pool on the Wii version is a dark blue/green.
- Also on the Wii version, there is an unusable Juggernog bottle near the pool.
- Villa was not available on the Ground War playlist until a patch was released.
- Unlike other areas with water, the pool does not prevent the player from being prone.