Call of Duty: Black Ops III[edit | edit source]
- "Pulses of cover-penetrating sub-millimeter wavelength radiation reveal the locations of Outrider's foes; there is nowhere to hide."
- — In-game description.
Vision Pulse allows the player and their teammates to see enemies through walls as red silhouettes, while also turning the user's vision black and white; the HUD and enemies caught by the pulse will still be in color. Using Vision Pulse alerts enemy players, however; a large pulse is displayed on enemies' minimaps, and highlighted players will see themselves glow red.
Schema[edit | edit source]
- The pulse will identify enemies in the world, even through walls.
- The pulse displays enemies on the minimap as red dots, similar to a UAV.
- The user's vision turns black and white.
- The pulse range is displayed on the minimap.
- A ping sound will play for each enemy pulsed.
- Enemies can see the origin of your pulse on the mini-map.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4[edit | edit source]
The Vision Pulse returns in Black Ops 4 as Recon's Specialist Weapon. It acts identically to its Black Ops III version, with the exception of pulsing three times instead of one. Additionally, enemies will remain highlighted for a longer time than in Black Ops III.