Volker at the stern opening of Outlaw 2-5
|Alias(es)||Outlaw 2-5 Actual|
|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare |
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
|Affiliations||United States Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance|
|Killed By||Khaled Al-Asad with a nuclear bomb (on Vladimir Makarov's orders)|
|Death||Day 3, 2011, Basrah, Iraq|
|Weapon||M9 or M1911|
|Level||"Shock and Awe""Charlie Don't Surf"|
- "Down the ramp! Move out! Go, go, go!"
- — Volker
He is seen at the end of the helicopter supervising the Marines out of it and covering them with an M9. Due to the last minute rescue of a Cobra pilot, he is killed when the nuclear bomb explodes. The bomb's shock wave causes the helicopter to spin uncontrollably and he is hurled out of the helicopter from the force. He is one of the 30,000 who died in the events of "Shock and Awe".
- On his helmet there is a sticker that says "Heavy Duty".
- He was named after Infinity Ward staff member, Zach Volker.
- In Modern Warfare: Remastered, when the nuclear shockwave impacts the helicopter, the player's character, Jackson, attempts to save Volker by reaching out his arm, but the G-forces still cause him to get thrown out of the helicopter.
- "Mortar fire, INCOMING!"
- — Volker warning his fellow soldiers of hostile mortar fire.
- "Jackson, get back on the Mark 19!"
- — Volker instructing Jackson to man the Mark 19 grenade launcher.