- "Reznov, are you sure you can trust this American?"
- — The Vorkuta Prisoner in the elevator shafts.
Biography[edit | edit source]
The prisoner was imprisoned at Vorkuta allegedly during the Cold War. When he, Reznov, Mason, Sergei Kozin, and the other prisoners attempted to break out, he was killed along with several other prisoners by a guard machine gun while trying to flee to the coal carts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He has a randomly generated prison number, though he will always have the same character model. However, in the Wii version of Black Ops, he has a randomly generated character model.
- His upper lip seems deformed.
- Even though he is killed when he rushes the machine gun along with the other prisoners, as Mason, Reznov, and Sergei push the coal cart up the slope, a prisoner with the same identification number and appearance may appear and be killed by the machine gunners in the building.