- "War is an all-new game mode where players must work as a team to defeat the enemy. This narrative-driven Multiplayer experience immerses players in iconic World War II battles. Allied and Axis forces clash in team-driven assault and defend missions for key strategic objectives."
- — Official description
War Mode is a game mode in Call of Duty: WWII. It is a narrative drive mode where one team completes strategic objectives whilst another team defends said objectives. After a round is over, teams will switch, allowing the defending team to attack, and vice versa.
Specialised maps are available for War Mode, designed specifically for the mode. The maps available for play in War Mode include:
- Operation Breakout
- Operation Neptune
- Operation Griffin
- Operation Intercept (The Resistance DLC)
- Operation Husky (The War Machine DLC)
- Operation Supercharge (United Front DLC)
- Operation Arcane (Shadow War DLC)
Videos[edit | edit source]