Warlord is a Tier 2 Perk that appears in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It is the rough equivalent of the Bling Perk from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, allowing two attachments to be equipped onto the player's primary weapon.
Warlord includes a few exceptions in which attachments the player can or cannot use in combination:
- Warlord will not take effect when the player has an underbarrel attachment, such as the Masterkey, Grenade Launcher or Flamethrower. This is most likely for balancing purposes.
- Only one sight can be used.
- Magazine related combinations (Dual Mags and Extended Mags) are prohibited.
- Dual Wield cannot be used with anything.
- Rapid Fire is unusable with Extended Mags or Dual Mags.
- Two Attachment Kills - Get 150 kills with a weapon with two attachments.
- Grenade Kills - Get 10 Frag or Semtex kills.
- Grenade Multi-Kills - Get a multi-kill (Can be a double or triple kill) with any grenade, including tacticals.
- The Perk icon shows a Commando equipped with a Suppressor, an ACOG Scope and Extended Mags. This, however, is three attachments, and Warlord only allows two.
- As of a patch, all silenced sniper rifles are now one-hit kills to the head and neck. Previously, sniper rifles used in conjunction with Warlord and a silencer were not one-hit kills to any part of the body.
- Treyarch says that this Perk got the name "Warlord" due to the lack of any other good name for it. They stated that naming this Perk "Bling" did not fit in a Cold War era game.
- Warlord Pro is a combination of the Special Grenades x3 and Primary Grenades x2 Perks from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War, and the Bling Perk from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- In the game files, this Perk is named 'professional' and 'professional pro'.
- Warlord is used in Combat Training by bots, but the bot will have one or zero attachments on their weapon.
- Warlord is the only Perk in the game that is not featured in a default class. This is most likely because none of the default classes have any attachments.
- Only a Double Kill is needed for the Pro version, not a Multi-Kill as it says.