- "West Texas native. Served with Army Rangers in Afghanistan, pre-post Iraq War. Discharged (Section 8) after failed rescue attempt of a teammate. Returned to Afghanistan as a PMC. Recruited by Alice to join the Demon Dogs."
- — In-game Biography
Sergeant Wayne Dylan Davis, also known as D-Day, is a Demon Dogs operator of the Coalition faction featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Wayne is unlocked after completing the campaign level Hunting Party.
In May 2002, he passed the U.S. Army Rangers school and was deployed to Afghanistan the next month as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. He was later deployed to Iraq for Operation Iraqi Freedom where he fought during the First and Second Battle of Fallujah in 2004.
In 2009, Davis was redeployed in Afghanistan as part of the troop surge. For five years, he worked in extensive cooperation with Task Force Orange until Davis and "Alice" conducted an unsanctioned assault on a Taliban stronghold to rescue one Private Grayson Jeffries in 2014. Jeffries was captured during an ambush while under Wayne's command. Despite the pacification of the stronghold, Jeffries was found dead. As a result, "Alice" was demoted and Davis was discharged under Section 8 and sent back to El Paso.
In March 2020, Al-Qatala's new leader Khaled Al-Asad launched an full-scale assault against Verdansk in Kastovia. Operators from Coalition and Allegiance were deployed to Verdansk to stop Al-Qatala as part of the Armistice initiative.
- Wayne's blood type is B+.
- Wayne has a vision of 20/19.
- DDay's dossier is found in Operation Kuvalda
- Cooperation is surveyed and maintained with Alice. Any changes in Wayne's relationship is reported to identify for any potential weaknesses.