|Previous level||Second Sun|
|Next level||Loose Ends|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2|
|Character||Pvt. James Ramirez|
|Team||U.S. Army Rangers|
|Place||Washington D.C., United States of America|
|Date||Day 5 (August 14th), 2016 - 19:28:24|
|Objective||Follow Sgt. Foley to Whiskey Hotel.|
Enter the West Wing.
Deploy green flares on the roof.
- "Retake Whiskey Hotel."
- — Description
- "Hammerdown is in effect. I repeat, Hammerdown is in effect. If you are receiving this transmission, you are in a hardened high-value structure. Deploy green flares on the roof of this structure to indicate that you are still combat effective. We will abort our mission on direct visual contact with this counter-sign."
- — Cujo 5-1
"Whiskey Hotel" (White House) is the fourteenth mission of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. This level is the final mission where James Ramirez is playable, and the final appearance of Ramirez, Sgt. Foley and Cpl. Dunn in the series.
Marshall explains and shows Foley that despite the EMP blast Price caused, the White House, now fortified by the occupying Ultranationalists, still has power. He deduces that they should be able to contact Central Command from there if they can retake the White House from the Ultranationalists.
Foley leads his squad to the left flank to reach the West Wing. Behind a speaker in the Oval Office, they learn that the "Hammerdown Protocol" is in effect, as the sudden loss in communication with American forces in the capital has prompted Central Command to assume that the city has fallen. Fighting through stiff Ultranationalist resistance, the Rangers barely manage to reach the rooftop and light green flares to signify to American fighters that the White House has been retaken, and they break off upon seeing it.
As the jets fly off, more green flares can be seen across the city, signifying that the US Armed Forces have succeeded and retaken the city. The Rangers discuss about the possibility of invading Russia to exact revenge on them.
If this level is played after "Second Sun" then the player will keep any weapons from that level.
|Found in level|
These weapons can be found with and without attachments.
- Intel No. 34: (1/2 Intel) Soon after exiting the oval office and engaging in a firefight, face west, it's on a leather couch.
- Intel No. 35: (2/2 Intel) After winding up the last stairs and soon after going through a blown out wall, immediately turn north.
- Main article: Whiskey Hotel (level)/Trivia
- Whiskey Hotel (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "Whiskey Hotel" on any difficulty.
- Homecoming (25 / Silver Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "Of Their Own Accord", "Second Sun", and "Whiskey Hotel" on Veteran.
- Main article: Whiskey Hotel (level)/Transcript