Whiteout is a multiplayer map that is featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- At the southwest edges of the map, what looks like light-blue "ice" is actually water. Anyone and/or anything that drops in it will instantly die or be lost.
- This map has a special Field Order reward called "Satellite Crash"; a satellite comes down burning in the sky and crashes at the northwest edge of the map, destroying some trees and making a small impact crater. The minimap becomes disabled and the HUD translucent, much like an EMP, though only for anyone who goes near the crash site. If it is not obtained by the end of the match, it comes crashing down anyway during the post-match score board.
- This map was one of three featured in the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer reveal.
- Outside the map, Oil Rigs can be seen.
- It is possible to jump into the spinning propellers of the NH90 helicopter in one of the corners of the map, resulting in the instant death of the player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.