Wildcards are a Create-A-Class feature in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Call of Duty Online, and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Players can only have 1 Wildcard in each loadout in Black Ops Cold War, 3 at maximum in games that use Pick 10 system.
There are the Wildcards in Call of Duty series:
- Primary Gunfighter: Take 1 more attachment for primary weapons. Can be selected several times in Black Ops III to have even more attachments, though this only works on next generation consoles or PC versions of Black Ops III. Last generation consoles can only select it once per class.
- Secondary Gunfighter: Take 1 more attachment for secondary weapons. Can be selected several times in Black Ops 4.
- Overkill: Use a primary weapon as one's secondary weapon.
- Danger Close: Take a second lethal. Take an extra lethal and tactical with additional starting ammo in Black Ops Cold War.
- Bombardier: Take a second Exo Launcher in place of an Exo Ability.
- Perk 1/2/3 Greed: Take a second Perk 1/2/3.
- Tactician: Take a tactical grenade in place of one's lethal. Take a second Exo Ability in place of one's Exo Launcher in Advanced Warfare.
- Perk 1/2/3 Gluttony: Use all three perks slots to select perks from Perk 1/2/3.
- Underkill: Use any secondary weapon not in use as the primary weapon.
- Primary/Secondary Operator Mod: Unlock the Operator Mod slot for weapons. Not every weapon has its Operator Mod.
- Law Breaker: Equip any weapon class in either slot. Equip multiple perks from one Perk category.
- Gunfighter: 3 more attachment slots for primary weapons.
- Perk Greed: Equip an extra Perk from each Perk category.
Gallery[edit | edit source]