- "Use C4, grenade launchers, RPGs, sentry guns, Semtex and more to destroy every vehicle on the bridge."
- — Spec Ops description
The Infinity Ward best time for Wreckage is 1 minute 40.4 seconds.
The Special Ops is almost identical to Suspension; however, players are tasked to destroy all vehicles while proceeding to the extraction point. Players are given several explosive weapons to choose from to aid in this task - the vehicles can be destroyed by gunfire, but explosives will instantly destroy them. Destroying five vehicles will grant the player 30 seconds of infinite ammo (they must still reload however), and this can be extended again by destroying another five vehicles.
The enemy layout is the same as in Suspension, including the attack helicopter that comes in at the middle of the bridge. The most notable difference, however, is that there are four Sentry Guns to help the player in taking out enemies; two at the start of the level and another two at the middle of the bridge.
|Found in level|
These weapons can be found with and without attachments.
- If the helicopter's missiles hits one of the vehicles that needs to be destroyed, it counts as a point.
- There is a blimp that says "Kreigler".
- The license plates on all of the police cars say "EXEMPT".
- Overlord's line about a helicopter loaded with bear approaching the player can be heard in Suspension and Homeland Security.