- "Haha, I FEEL LIKE BIG EAGLE!"
- — Nikolai after landing from a Wundersphere
The Wundersphere is a utility in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies map Der Eisendrache. For the price of 500 points, the Wundersphere flings any player that stands on it towards the currently-activated Landing Pad, in a similar way to the Gravity Lifts from the map Moon. It takes a prominent role in one of the upgrading steps of the Fire Bow, and is used to obtain a part for the Ragnarok DG-4.
The Wundersphere mechanic consists of two main components, the Wundersphere pad and the Landing Pad. To use a Wundersphere, the player must first activate its respective landing pad, by standing near the Landing Pad and interacting with it. Dr. Maxis will announce every landing pad being activated.
For the price of 500 points, the Wundersphere hurtles any player that stands on it towards the currently-activated Landing Pad. Players can tell whether a landing pad is active by it having a blue glow around it. After using a Wundersphere pad, there is a cool-down time period during which the used sphere is not active.
There are total of four Wunderspheres pads, each with its respective landing pad:
- From Rocket Test Area to Spawn Room.
- From Death Ray Area to Rocket Test Area.
- From the Balcony near the Gate Trap to the Computer near the Clocktower.
- From the Courtyard near the computer room to the staircase near the Dragon spawn.
Upon activating a Wunderspheres pad, every zombie that steps on it will die as it is flung by the device.
- Fling Me to the Moon (5/Bronze Trophy) - In Der Eisendrache, use every Wundersphere twice.
- Death From Above (5/Bronze Trophy) - In Der Eisendrache, kill a zombie while being flung by a Wundersphere.
- Der Meisterbogenschuetze (40/Silver Trophy) - In Der Eisendrache, obtain all of the ancient bows.
- If the mega GobbleGum Killing Time is used by a player using a Wundersphere, or by a teammate, the player using the Wundersphere will freeze in midair.
- Primis Richtofen provides information on the Wundershphere: