- "Mercenary and professional fixer. A man of the cities, night-life, and excess. Known as more gangster than PMC, but reliable when called upon. Serves Nikolai under exclusive contract with Chimera. Ulterior agenda suspected."
- — In-game Biography
Yegor Arturovych Novak (Ukrainian: Єгор Артурович Новак; Jehor Arturovyč Novak/Yehor Arturovych Novak) is a Chimera operator of the Allegiance faction featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Yegor is unlocked after completing the Proxy War campaign mission for the first time.
Yegor Novak was born in Ukraine on March 29th, 1986. Yegor served two years in the Ukrainian Naval Infantry. After being discharged, he entered the private sector and used his contact in the Navy across the Black Sea for both white and black market shipping. Yegor came to deal exclusively in illegal arms and cigarettes.
In 2011, he entered a long-term contract with the Chimera PMC expanding contacts across Eastern Europe. Yegor became a long term associate and fixer for Chimera leader, "Nikolai" and appeared to be only loyal to him.
On October 31st, 2019, he took part in the interrogation of Jamal "The Butcher" Rahar with Nikolai, Captain John Price and Sergeant Kyle "Gaz" Garrick of the Special Air Service. After Rahar's son and wife were brought into the room, Yegor blindfolded them but expressed his discomfort with the situation and was dismissed from the interrogation.
In March 2020, Al-Qatala's new leader Khaled Al-Asad launched a full-scale assault against Verdansk in Kastovia. Operators from Coalition and Allegiance were deployed to Verdansk to stop Al-Qatala as part of the Armistice initiative.
- Yegor's blood type is O+.
- Yegor has a visual acuity of 20/18.
- Yegor's dossier is found in Operation Kuvalda
- Yegor appears in an in-game paid operator bundle titled "Mother Russia" despite not being Russian.
- Yegor's "Commuter" outfit bears a striking resemblance to the one worn by Vladimir Makarov in "No Russian."