- "Automatic SMG with built-in selective fire attachment that offers two firing modes. Fast firing is more effective in close quarters, while slow firing offers strong mid-range fighting capability."
- — Description
The ZK-383's base variant can be unlocked upon prestiging the Cavalry Division for the first time. It features a unique selective fire function, allowing the weapon to switch between its "Slow Firing" and "Fast Firing" modes. When the player first spawns in with the weapon, it will automatically be set to the Slow Firing mode. Because of the Fast Firing option, the weapon does not accept the Rapid Fire attachment.
The ZK-383 was added to the Mystery Box on all maps. In The Tortured Path, it can be obtained from the Submachine Gun Waffenbox for 2000 Jolts, and can be one of the weapons found within a B.A.T. Ordinance drop. When upgraded via the Ubersprengen, it becomes the One-Eyed Mace.
|Name||Rarity||How to Obtain||Zombie Perks||Notes|
|Silver Saint II||Heroic|
|The Lion||Epic||Available after Cavalry Prestige 4||N/A||Awards 10% extra XP|
- Lens Sight (unlocked at weapon level 2)
- Quickdraw (unlocked at weapon level 3)
- Reflex Sight (unlocked at weapon level 4)
- Grip (unlocked at weapon level 5)
- Steady Aim (unlocked at weapon level 6)
- Full Metal Jacket (unlocked at weapon level 7)
- Advanced Rifling (unlocked at weapon level 8)
- Extended Mag (unlocked at weapon level 9)
- Suppressor (unlocked at weapon level 10)